Saturday, September 08, 2007

How Soon They Forget

Norv Turner coaching the Chargers.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

I love how the media is saying that the Chargers are going to be better since somebody new is coaching them. Granted if Marty doesn't make bone headed decisions in the playoffs, he's still coaching the team (actually it was that moron cornerback that fumbled the ball instead of going down that cost them that game.) But Norv Fucking Turner, give me a break. Has he done anything as a head coach that makes you feel good about the hire? The answer is, of course, never. Between the mismanaged game clock and the general cluelessness, he is a terrible head coach. Good luck Charger fans.

P.S. - I'm back baby. After the game that cannot be mentioned, it took a while for me to get me enthuasiam back.

No comments: